The transaction involving foreign exchange is regulated by Foreign Exchange management Act, 1999 in India. The main thrust from liberalization of economy has been on promotion of foreign exchange rather than control of foreign exchange. All transaction involving foreign exchange is regulated by FEMA and the provisions of FEMA have to comply with wherever applicable. Our team of dedicated professionals helps our clients in doing compliances under FEMA/RBI Guidelines.
Market Level Entry in india:
- Advisory on Structure of Organisation
- Company Incorporation
- Due Diligence
- Statutory Compliances
- Representation before RBI and Other Government bodies
We Provide FEMA & RBI related following services:
- Advisory on Investments
- Compliances Under FEMA & RBI
- Making applications to Reserve Bank of India for purchase/sale of shares
- Compliance of the procedure including chartered Accountants Certification for repatriation of income/assets from India.
- Issue of Statutory Certificates under FEMA & RBI regulation.
- Other Advisory Services on FEMA / RBI
- We also help our clients in compounding Matters, voluntarily admitting the contravention, pleading guilty and seeking redressal under FEMA.