Guidance note in audit of banks has been issued by Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI) on 21st January 2019. “Guidance Note on Audit of Banks” to provide detailed guidance to the members who undertake audits of banks and bank branches. The Guidance Note on Audit of Banks is issued by the Auditing and Assurance […]
- KEY TO BUDGET DOCUMENTS By CA in Gurgaon – BUDGET 2019-2020 .
- Documents That Should be Up-To-Dated and Handy for Filing of Income Tax Return -CA in Gurgaon
- How to Revocation of Cancelled GST Registration. – CA in Gurgaon
- FEMA and Companies act Compliances for a Foreign Company doing business in India
- Your working capital requirement may increase from 1st February 2019
- CBDT Issues SOP Regarding Handling Of Cash Deposit Cases
- Here is why Credit-worthiness of Investor and genuineness of the transaction is important.
- Compliances YouTubers fails to do