Guidance note in audit of banks has been issued by Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI) on 21st January 2019. “Guidance Note on Audit of Banks” to provide detailed guidance to the members who undertake audits of banks and bank branches. The Guidance Note on Audit of Banks is issued by the Auditing and Assurance […]
- FEMA and Companies act Compliances for a Foreign Company doing business in India
- Your working capital requirement may increase from 1st February 2019
- CBDT Issues SOP Regarding Handling Of Cash Deposit Cases
- Here is why Credit-worthiness of Investor and genuineness of the transaction is important.
- Compliances YouTubers fails to do
- Who should register under the GST Act?
- Why Singapore is a Hub for Indian Startups?
- GST on Employee Services