Liaison office is set up by a foreign company in India to carry out the liaison activity for its business. The company cannot have any revenue for the Indian Liaison office; It has to meet all its expenses of Indian office through remittances from the Head office. The Liaison office is not allowed to earn […]
- HRA is a tax planning tool for salaried taxpayer
- Income tax on sale of Listed Equity Shares (Section 111A)
- What is Advance Tax?
- Procedure to remittance/transfer of money out of India
- How NRI can file Income tax return?
- Exemption of long-term capital gain other than a residential house property- section 54F
- Exemption of long-term capital gain on sale of residential house property- section 54
- File Income Tax Return Using Form ITR 1
- About Us
- Our Services
- Contact us