Liaison office is set up by a foreign company in India to carry out the liaison activity for its business. The company cannot have any revenue for the Indian Liaison office; It has to meet all its expenses of Indian office through remittances from the Head office. The Liaison office is not allowed to earn […]
- KEY TO BUDGET DOCUMENTS – BUDGET 2019-2020 .
- Documents That Should be Up-To-Dated and Handy for Filing of Income Tax Return -CA in Gurgaon
- How to Revocation of Cancelled GST Registration. – CA in Gurgaon
- FEMA and Companies act Compliances for a Foreign Company doing business in India
- Your working capital requirement may increase from 1st February 2019
- CBDT Issues SOP Regarding Handling Of Cash Deposit Cases
- Here is why Credit-worthiness of Investor and genuineness of the transaction is important.
- Compliances YouTubers fails to do