Every supplier shall be liable to be registered under the Act but government has given exemption to small suppliers to get them register under the GST act after crossing the threshold limit. (1) Section 22 mandatorily provides the following conditions where you have to take GST registration if his aggregate turnover in a financial year […]
- KEY TO BUDGET DOCUMENTS – BUDGET 2019-2020 .
- Documents That Should be Up-To-Dated and Handy for Filing of Income Tax Return -CA in Gurgaon
- How to Revocation of Cancelled GST Registration. – CA in Gurgaon
- FEMA and Companies act Compliances for a Foreign Company doing business in India
- Your working capital requirement may increase from 1st February 2019
- CBDT Issues SOP Regarding Handling Of Cash Deposit Cases
- Here is why Credit-worthiness of Investor and genuineness of the transaction is important.
- Compliances YouTubers fails to do