In 2016 Finance Act has introduced a tax called ‘’Equalisation Levy” in Income tax act mainly to cover transactions of e-commerce. The purpose behind the introduction of this tax appears to be to bring within the tax transactions whose source of income is in india and the benefit is received by the service recipient in […]
- OECD releases 2019 MAP statistics and calls for stakeholder input on the BEPS Action 14 review on Tax Certainty Day
- Common strategies used by Non-Resident for artificially avoidance of Permanent Establishment that government is trying to stop
- Conversion of black money into white money has been in trend for big fish.
- Income tax on gifts: Gift received from relatives is tax free
- Analysis of Section 172 applicable on Profit of foreign Shipping Company
- Limitation of interest deduction under section 94B (Thin Capitalization) under the income tax act 1961
- KEY TO BUDGET DOCUMENTS – BUDGET 2019-2020 .
- Documents That Should be Up-To-Dated and Handy for Filing of Income Tax Return -CA in Gurgaon