The GST enrollment can be canceled for certain reasons. so you can go CA in Gurgaon.
The crossing out should either be possible by GST office all alone movement or you can apply for scratch-off of their enrollment.
In the event of death, the lawful beneficiaries can apply for dropping.
You can disavow the retraction if enrollment is dropped by Department by their own.
Revocation of Cancellation:
- At the point when enrollment is dropped by division all alone and not based on an application, at that point you can present an application for repudiation of wiping out, in FORM GST REG-21 inside a time of thirty days from the date of the administration of the request of crossing out of enlistment.
- Be that as it may, on the off chance that the enrollment has been dropped for non recording of GST returns, at that point application for renouncement can be documented simply after such returns are outfitted and any sum due as expense, intrigue, punishment and late charge in regard of the said returns has been paid.
- On examination of the application GST Officer is fulfilled that there are adequate reason for repudiation, he will pass a request in FORM GST REG-22 for disavowal of crossing out inside thirty days receipt of the application.
- Nonetheless, on the off chance that on examination GST Officer isn’t fulfilled, at that point he will issue a notice in FORM GST REG–23 expecting you to show cause – “why your application for repudiation ought not be dismissed by the division” and you need to outfit the answer against such show case see inside a time of seven working days in FORM GST REG-24.
- After receipt of explanation by GST Officer, he will arrange the application inside thirty days. In the event that such explanation gave is attractive, the Officer will discard the application according to stage 3 above.
- In the event that explanation isn’t agreeable, in the wake of giving a chance of being heard the GST Officer in the wake of chronicle the reasons recorded as a hard copy may by a request in FORM GST REG-05, dismiss the application for denial.
The most effective method to Apply for Revocation of Cancelled Registration
Process 1 – Visit – https://www.gst.gov.in/
Process 2 – Login to the GST Portal.
Process 3 – Visit Services > Registration > Application for Revocation of Cancelled Registration alternative (See picture beneath).
Application for Tevpcation of Cancelled GST Registration
Process 4 – Enter the explanation behind repudiation of abrogation of enlistment in Reason for denial of undoing field (See picture underneath).
Explanations behind Revocation of Cancellation
Process 5 – To connect any supporting report pick File catch.
Supporting Document for Revocation of Cancellation of GST Registration
Process 6 – Check Verification checkbox.
Confirmation of Application of Revocation of GST Registration
Process 7 – Select the name of approved signatory from drop down rundown of Name of Authorized Signatory and enter Place where application is documented.
Name of Authorized Signatory for Application of Revocation of GST Registration
Note: By Clicking the SAVE catch you can spare the application structure and recover it later.
Process 8 – SUBMIT the Application WITH DSC or EVC.
Submit Application of Revocation of GST Registration
In Case Application is submitted through EVC, enter the OTP sent on email address of the Authorized Signatory and Validate the OTP
OTP of Revocation of GST Registration
A success message will be shown and you will get the Information (Application Reference Number (ARN) receipt) of recording Application on your enlisted email address and cell phone number.